I have been attending classes specializing in darkroom technique committed to the creation of fine art exclusively through the medium of black and white film, and silver gelatin prints.
I am constantly photographing and spend as much time in the darkroom as I can. I prefer the stimulation of the classroom environment and feel the feedback from my peers is and has been essential to my growth.
My work has been exhibited as a member of the group “Laney Visions” and as a member of the group “NegativeArt”. Both groups were founded at Laney Community College’s Photography Department. My work has also been exhibited as an individual outside of the groups.
- Photolab Picturish Gallery, Berkeley 2010
- Black Cat Gallery, San Jose 2012
- Bower’s Office Center Santa Clara 2013
- Joyce Gordon Gallery, Oakland 2014
- William High Memorial Gallery, Oakland 2010-Present
A few of the Galleries:
Click on any title below to visit that page. Additional Links are on my Links page.